Hi friends, happy Tuesday and happy Autumn! I looked it up and, according to Google, September 22nd is officially the first day of Fall. I personally am thinking “finally!” because I truly believe this season is the best with all it’s thick sweaters, hot cafe drinks, and crunchy leaves! Plus, the heat is finally dying down in my area and I’ve started to whip out the fuzzy socks, so it truly feels like I am living out a dream right now.
Today’s post will be dedicated to a fun meme here in the blogworld, Top Ten Tuesday! Every week there is a new, exciting topic to create a bookish list for ranging anywhere from genres to characters, to quotes and more! It is hosted by the lovely That Artsy Reader Girl so be sure to check out her site for more information.
The topic for this Tuesday is “Books On My Fall 2020 TBR“. Sadly, since I am away at college, most of my autumnal-themed books are at home. Instead, I will be reading some books from genres that get me in a more cozy mood such as mysteries, thrillers, and fantasies. I am going to try and knock out some backlisted titles but I may splurge and purchase a few fall looking reads just to get in the spirt of things!
○ Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
○ The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
○ The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
○ They Wish They Were Us by Jessica Goodman
○ The Night Swim by Megan Goldin
○ Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
○ Wild at Heart by K.A. Tucker
○ The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
○ Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
○ From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Have you read any of the books I mentioned above? If so, what did you think of them? What books are on your TBR for this upcoming season?
Until next time, happy reading! ♡